There are 2 steps to repairing the SD card.
1. Download and Install the SD Card Association format utility
- Turn on the uScope and connect it via USB
- Open the SD Card Formatter
- Select the Overwrite Format
- Click the Format button
Note: In extreme cases, the computer will not recognize the SD card in the uScope and it will need to be removed and connected directly through an SD Card reader.
2. Download and Install the uScope Preset Updater utility.
- uScope should remain on and connected to USB
- Open the uScope Preset Utility
- Click to select the uScope drive
- Click the Start button
The process is now complete and the format warning should no longer be present.